Wednesday 27 January 2010

Fantastic colour!







I was in London recently and one of the things I really wanted to see were The Devonshire Hunting Tapestries in the textile collection of the V&A.

And they were truly stunning! The colour, the composition, yes everything. It´s not often I feel I like to own something but these tapestries I would like to live with and see everyday. Fantastic!

Do read the info on the V&A site if you have time, it´s really interesting.

And as the photos on their site weren´t so good I found these here.

4 comments:

  1. Hello and greeting from COLD Finland!

    Welcome to "BLOG WORLD" Such an nice pictures you have here, I love those <3

    My passion is 17th century and I try to decorate my home like that.

    Best regards
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Heidi and thank you!
    It´s cold and snowy here a well. But not as dark..
    I love photography and promise you many more on styles that we both love.

    Kind regards,

    Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete